Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Mustang Week Myrtle Beach 2013

SusieR57 is offline Moderator

Default Mustang Week Myrtle Beach 2013

It's offical
    2013 Mustang Week in Myrtle Beach starts July 15th 2013 through the 21th.
    I'm going (this will be my 3rd trip) - Can't wait!

<- Stay tuned for More Information on NJStangers Mustang Cruise & Hotel / House Rental for Mustang Week 2013 in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina.

Last edited by Stangman Jonathan; 01-01-2013 at 02:36 AM.
    Untitled

Susie ~ ITC CREW
    You've Just Been Passed By a Girl!

Stangman Jonathan is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

I'd like to go this year as well...maybe we can find a house on/near the beach with lots of parking and accommodation. If we have a solid count of people interested in going, I don't mind doing the reservations too.
    Jonathan's Nadine
    2005 Mustang 4.6 Conversion
    - Detroit Rockers CAMS, TCI Torque Converter, Kooks Long Tubes w/Catted H-Pipe, KR500 Mufflers, FRRP CAI w/CDC Shaker & tuned by Big Daddy Performance, Roush Height-Adjustable Coil-Overs, Adjustable PHB Bar, Upgraded Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Front Control Arm Brace, Glossy Black FR500 18x10 wheels on 275s all around.

NJStangers' Blog | NJSEOs Website Design & Internet Marketing

Blog Entries

Some examples of houses with lots of parking....I just need help from those who've gone before on what areas to consider or to avoid:

Based on Cost Estimates from this year (since they don't have July 2013 posted yet)

1) HENIFORD HOUSE - Unique, Updated, Top of the Line
    1302 NORTH OCEAN BLVD, North Myrtle Beach

http://www.northmyrtlebeachtravel.co...2010&s=7&fmr=1
    • Doesn't have a pool, but its right on the beach and seems to have lots of parking
    • Assuming this year's July Cost of $5500 a week and 10 people minimum, it would be $550 per a person.

2) TROPICAL PLEASURE - Luxury Rental
    2808 NORTH OCEAN BLVD, North Myrtle Beach

http://www.northmyrtlebeachtravel.co...PLS&Type=HOUSE
    • Sleeps 22 People with 8 Baths
    • Swimming Pool
    • Right on the Beach
    • Parking Spaces - Unknown?
    • Assuming this year's July Cost of $9999 a week and 10 people minimum, it would be $999.90 a person.

3) 52 WEEK HIGH Unique, Updated, Top of the Line
    3004 NORTH OCEAN BLVD, North Myrtle Beach

http://www.northmyrtlebeachtravel.co...2010&s=7&fmr=1
    • Pool
    • On the Beach
    • Lots of Parking
    • Assuming this year's July Cost of $5995 a week and 10 people minimum, it would be $599.50 a person.

4) JOLLY MON - Well Maintained, Comfortable & Appealing
    1309 SOUTH OCEAN BLVD, North Myrtle Beach

http://www.northmyrtlebeachtravel.co...LLY&Type=HOUSE
    • Sleeps 20 people
    • Pool and Outdoor Spa/HotTub
    • Lots of Parking
    • Assuming this year's July Cost of $4750 a week and 10 people minimum, it would be $475 per a person.

These are just some I dug up as examples, if we get many more people it will ofcourse be cheaper and more fun....a pool is definitely a must, on the beach is a plus but nice too!
    Jonathan's Nadine
    - Detroit Rockers CAMS, TCI Torque Converter, Kooks Long Tubes w/Catted H-Pipe, KR500 Mufflers, FRRP CAI w/CDC Shaker & tuned by Big Daddy Performance, Roush Height-Adjustable Coil-Overs, Adjustable PHB Bar, Upgraded Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Front Control Arm Brace, Glossy Black FR500 18x10 wheels on 275s all around.

Hotshot is offline Banned

As if you had to ask, i'm totally there. It even coincides with SVT week too this upcoming year.

I'd like to stay in a place almost exactly like we stayed this year except a little bigger balcony(i think you'll agree susie). Otherwise it was perfect!

We just slept and ate sometimes at the house otherwise we were out having a great time No sense paying for something you're not going to use often.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot View Post
    As if you had to ask, i'm totally there. It even coincides with SVT week too this upcoming year.

I'd like to stay in a place almost exactly like we stayed this year except a little bigger balcony(i think you'll agree susie). Otherwise it was perfect!

We just slept and ate sometimes at the house otherwise we were out having a great time No sense paying for something you're not going to use often.
    That alone may be a really good reason too!

Yeah I agree, I just want a house with our own parking and area to wash our cars and do as we please, plus it could be like a NJStangers *controlled* hangout spot.
    Jonathan's Nadine

Quote Originally Posted by Stangman Jonathan View Post
    That alone may be a really good reason too!

Yeah I agree, I just want a house with our own parking and area to wash our cars and do as we please, plus it could be like a NJStangers *controlled* hangout spot.

Parking isn't a big deal at all, heck i think i gave my car a washing once at the local place ($1.50 for 5 minutes of self wash!), the rest of the time i was everywhere else so i really didn't care how the car looked because its going to have sea spray on it regardless. We had a nice lot across the street to park in.

The house is just the HUB where you shower, get dressed and sleep a little.

Blog Entries

Yeah idk for me it is more than just a HUB lol....I probably won't spend most of the time and everyday at the shows so I'd like to have a comfortable place to come back to where I know my car is safe, I have a pool or beach and all my friends to hangout with.
    Jonathan's Nadine

I just do the beach way different then ya then. I'm spending money to be there, i wanna be outside. Inside can wait for when that S stuff is all over the ground again in wintertime lol

Blog Entries

Well yeah I do too, exactly the reason for a pool, beach, have BBQs and the ability to wash my own car at the house haha
    Jonathan's Nadine

FallenAngel717 is offline 3rd Gear Member

Haha your funny. Its called a car wash there's plenty of them down there like 5 mins from the condos. Besides no one is going to want to stay home..its a vacation go out and have a good time. Leave the "controlled" space up north. A 3 bedroom condo is plenty big enough.

Sent from my LG-VS700
    Mustang Week Myrtle Beach 2013

-Steph

"No right, no wrong, no limits. Just the wind in your hair, the sun and sky above, and miles of inviting asphalt ahead..."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information