Close

Stangman Jonathan is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Default Sayreville Pet Adoption Center Closing 12/31/12 - Adopt a Pet!

Adoption Center in Sayreville NJ is closing due to Hurricane Sandy!

If you would like to adopt a pet at the Sayreville Pet Adoption Center, please do so this month since they are closing December 31, 2012. According to their website, there no adoption fees and the pets are update to on vaccines, dewormed, bloodwork and have been spayed or neutered.

Please share this with all your friends and let them know!

SHELTER HOURS:
    Monday through Friday: 12 Noon to 7 PM
    Saturday & Sunday 12 Noon to 4 PM The best and most greatly loved cats and dogs live at SPAC - come and see!

It is with heavy hearts that we announce the closing of Sayreville Pet Adoption Center effective December 31, 2012. Unfortunately like so many others we have fallen victim to the economy. Providing and caring for over 120 animals on a daily basis is no easy task. We have always strived to provide a clean and safe facility along with the best veterinary care for our shelter pets in a warm and nurturing environment. This endeavor has been a joy and a labor of love. The loss of our municipal contracts combined with the rising costs of vaccines, medications, supplies, utilities, maintenance and upkeep of our shelter has taken a toll on our budget as well as the impact of events relating to Hurricane Sandy. Although it is difficult, we are forced to think with our heads instead of our hearts and to face the fact that even with the overwhelming outpouring of donations and support from our many friends, we simply cannot sustain operations any longer. The staff of SPAC would like to extend our sincere gratitude to all of our faithful supporters for your kindness and generosity. Thanks to you we were able to remain open throughout 2012 and to find homes for an additional 450 pets who would have otherwise had nowhere else to go. We still have over 80 dogs and cats with us at this time who are looking for their forever homes. We are deeply honored to have been touched by the lives of these precious animals and by our many volunteers and friends. Thank you. PS - It should be noted that the operations of SPAC have been subsidized by Sayrebrook Veterinary Hospital since the time SPAC opened. In today's economy, it is no longer possible for Sayrebrook to do so. We are grateful for everything.

BECAUSE EVERYONE NEEDS TO BE "HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS"....SPAC announces our first-ever "no fee adoptions" for the entire month of December. If you were ever thinking about adding a furry addition to your family - now's the perfect time! All SPAC pets are spayed/neutered, up to date with vaccines, dewormed and all bloodwork done, so they are "ready made" and READY TO GO, and all adoption fees will be waived! Spread the word, and let's make this a super-successful December for the residents of SPAC! THANK YOU. P.S. - SPAC will have extended hours as of December 1 - Monday through Friday, 12 Noon to 7 PM; Saturday and Sunday, 12 Noon to 4 PM
    More information: http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/sayreville.html

Their Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/SPACNJ?fref=ts

Name:  Screen Shot 2012-12-05 at 3.16.24 PM.png
Views: 134
Size:  169.9 KB
    Jonathan's Nadine
    2005 Mustang 4.6 Conversion
    - Detroit Rockers CAMS, TCI Torque Converter, Kooks Long Tubes w/Catted H-Pipe, KR500 Mufflers, FRRP CAI w/CDC Shaker & tuned by Big Daddy Performance, Roush Height-Adjustable Coil-Overs, Adjustable PHB Bar, Upgraded Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Front Control Arm Brace, Glossy Black FR500 18x10 wheels on 275s all around.

NJStangers' Blog | NJSEOs Website Design & Internet Marketing

98blackgt is offline Allstar

was going to post this, thanks Jon
    sigpic 1

1998 Ford Mustang GT "Mariah"
    1995 Ford F-150

ONMY6 is offline 4th Gear Member

damn I wish we could help out... The two irish wolfhounds consume 8 cups a food a day each... and we have a average home 2 bath 3 bed house... So we have no room really :/
    Best of luck to them tho!
    sigimagephp?u104698Ryan Tombs
    As I lay rubber down the street, I pray for traction I can keep, but if I spin and begin to slide, please dear God protect my ride

pfaut is offline 2nd Gear Member

That's where we got Stanley. I found a document that said as of today they managed to find homes for all their pets.
    ----
    Tom

winks is offline 6th Gear Member

That's great that they founds homes for all of the pets, though it sucks that they have to shut down.

2011 Ford Mustang GT - 6 speed manual - Tuned by Bama - Flowmaster American Thunder axle back exhaust - Airaid cold air intake - Barton Industries shift bracket - Steeda short throw shifter - Steeda competition springs - FRPP shocks and struts
    2012 Ford F150 - 5.0L, automatic - stock

98blackgt is offline Allstar

Yes all pets have been adopted. its all over.
    sigpic 1

1998 Ford Mustang GT "Mariah"
    1995 Ford F-150

apr5022 is offline 1st Gear Member

thats great news!

Thread Information