07-11-2011 until 01-24-2015
NJStangers Mustang Club Rules
Most Importantly: We are a Mustang Club Against Street Racing, therefore:
- No Street Racing will be discussed within the club, whether at meets or on the forum
- No Wreckless Driving Behaviors will be tolerated at club events or on club related cruises
- We will promote safe track events and cruises for your enjoyment pleasure
NJStangers Mustang Forum Policies
- Trolling-Any post of thread with the sole intent of provoking conflict will be removed
- Spammers-spammers will be removed immediately and the spamming account will be banned
- Disrespectful comments/Harassment-This is a friendly mustang community forum, please keep the conversations civil at all times.
- Please provide descriptive and accurate thread titles. These titles allow other to search for events, tech write-ups and other threads thereby helping them.
- Selling/Buying Threads
* Please adhere to all posting guidelines, use proper titles
* Do not mess up for sale threads, if you can buy it for less somewhere else, then please do so.
- The use of profanity is discouraged, but we understand that a passionate topic may call for strong language. Please use masked profanity if absolutely necessary (example: bullsh** ).
- Under no circumstances will any graphics or links of a sexual/pornographic or racially offensive nature be permitted.
- Insubordination-It is not tolerated. If directed to avoid a certain thing or to do something by a member of the NJS staff we the staff expect it to be followed.
- Unauthorized advertising-We do not allow this. If you desire to become a site sponsor please contact a member of the staff and he or she will point you in the direction of the individual who can set your company up as a site sponsor.
- Please refrain from posting using ALL CAPITAL LETTERS. Capital letters are great for emphasis, but it is annoying to read posts that are all caps.
- Please refrain from bolding every word in your post. Bolding is also great for emphasis, but it is obnoxious. Posts that are almost all caps or all bolded may be removed without warning.
NJStangers reserves the right to make modify these rules as the staff on the site sees fit. The goal of this site is to create a good environment where people will learn about upcoming events, tech and getting to know their fellow Mustanger community.
Anything that is deemed to be in a violation of one of the rules or is pronounced to be necessary to be edited or removed will be done so by the forum staff in a fair manner.
Warnings will be issued prior to actual infractions, however issues severe enough will result in larger consequences and ultimately may lead to banning.
As long as everybody does their share of making sure that the rules are followed, we can continue to make this one of the best mustangs forums on the internet.
Thank you all for being a part of our website, and please understand that our goal is to provide a safe and friendly atmosphere for the whole family.
The NJStangers Staff